Time is a crucial factor when it comes to water damage restoration, as damage left unattended for a long period of time will worsen problems and affect structural integrity. When experiencing a water damage emergency in Smyrna, Georgia or the surrounding areas, rely on ServiceMaster of Cobb. We have been Georgia’s most trusted restoration company for over 15 years, servicing both residential and commercial properties.
Our water damage restoration service includes structural drying and dehumidification, document restoration, sewer backup cleanup, and water damage reconstruction and repairs. ServiceMaster of Cobb has a team of licensed, certified and fully bonded restoration and cleaning specialists who are continuously exposed to the industry’s latest disaster mitigation techniques and processes to serve our customers better. Our insurance professionals assist in the claims process to ensure nothing is overlooked and they provide adequate and accurate documentation for insurance purposes.
Call ServiceMaster in Smyrna, GA at (678) 264-3310 or message us online to schedule an appointment.
IICRC-Certified Firm in Smyrna, Georgia
ServiceMaster of Cobb is recognized by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), an organization that maintains a standard of professionalism worldwide. Our services uphold restoration standards and ethics that are recognized globally, giving us a competitive edge over other restoration companies in the area.
Water Damage Restoration Services
- Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Document Restoration
- Restoration & Repairs
- Sewer Backup Cleanup
- Storm Damage Cleanup
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Water Removal
Professional Water Damage Restoration in Smyrna, Georgia
- Inspection and assessment. An intensive surface and penetrative inspection process identifies the severity of water damage and enables determination of an effective remediation plan.
- Water removal. All standing water is removed from the structure.
- Anti-microbial application. Technicians apply carefully selected professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Drying with air movement. Our team utilizes high-powered blowers and dryers to wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize the ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification. Professional-grade dehumidifiers are installed to eliminate moisture in the air.
- Monitor drying. During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess the progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
Don’t Know What to Do Next? We Do.
Call ServiceMaster of Cobb at (678) 264-3310 or connect with us online to schedule an appointment. We service residential and commercial properties in Smyrna, Georgia and the surrounding areas. Our Emergency Response Team is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.