ServiceMaster of Cobb is committed to restore your property in Alpharetta, Georgia back to pre-loss condition after a water damage event. Whether the damage originated from a toilet or sink overflow, a sewer backup, a roof leak, a basement flood, or a broken pipe, we have the tools and expertise to deliver a thorough restoration job. Our team is composed of experienced and knowledgeable restoration and cleaning specialists who are constantly exposed to the latest practices and techniques in the industry to serve our clients better. We have been Alpharetta, Georgia’s trusted company since 2003, returning residential and commercial properties back to normal with state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning products. ServiceMaster of Cobb is a part of ServiceMaster Restore’s over 1,900 franchises, combining the scale and experience of a national network and the personalized service of a locally owned and operated company.
Call ServiceMaster of Cobb at (678) 264-3310 or message us online for a FREE on-site inspection and estimate.
We Work with Insurance Companies in Alpharetta, Georgia
ServiceMaster of Alpharetta, Georgia is backed by a national network that has extensive familiarity with insurance processes, making it easier for us to process claims and assist policyholders. We help policyholders navigate the uncertainty after a major loss event and guide them through the claims process.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
- Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Document Restoration
- Restoration & Repairs
- Sewer Backup Cleanup
- Storm Damage
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Water Removal
Professional Water Damage Restoration Process in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Inspection and assessment. An intensive surface and penetrative inspection process identifies the severity of the water damage and enables us to lay out an effective remediation plan.
- Water removal. We will remove all standing water from the structure.
- Anti-microbial application. Our technicians will apply carefully selected professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Drying with air movement. Our team will utilize high-powered blowers and dryers to wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize the ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification. We will use professional-grade dehumidifiers to eliminate moisture in the air.
- Monitor drying. During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess the progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
Don’t Know What to Do Next? We Do.
Contact ServiceMaster of Cobb at (678) 264-3310 or connect with us online to schedule an appointment. We service residential and commercial properties in Alpharetta, Georgia and surrounding areas. Our Emergency Response Team is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.